20 Tips to Get Traffic To Your Blog :



Today I am sharing
20 tips that I’ve learn’t from my Blogging experience to get traffic to your blog. I wont be writing a long article today but instead my points will be to the point. I’ll try to cover each and every point discussed below in detail in my future posts. If you want you can subscribe to my blog.            

 Lets start :


1. Use right blogging software




2. For traffic you need content, so write at least 1 article per day or atleast 5-6 article a week.                              


3.Submit your blog to search engines      



4.Submit your blog to pings

Write original content.
     
       


5.Give a good post title and keywords.
        

6.Create a network with other bloggers.
     



7.Comment on other blogs

Reply to comments (When needed)     


8.if possible, be the first one to write a comment.

9.Jo forums and put your site’s link as signature.


10.Learn basics of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)      


11.Do both offsite and onsite SEO of your blog.

12.Use social networking websites.


13.Interlink your posts.
      


14.Try to interlink your posts to other blogs also (remember, the topic should be same)           


15.Wr guest posts.

16.Use proper blogging tools.
        



17.Have a neat blog design/theme.
         


18. Try getting as much backlinks as you can.
          

  so, that is it for this post i will post more and more tips for getting  traffic on your blog .    

Thankyou ðŸ˜‰.


Post a Comment

1 Comments